Sunday, October 26, 2008

Careerbuilder Party


This past Thursday, Careerbuilder threw their clients a party at the W Hotel. It was very swanky! Every bar had free drinks, and there was a ton of food! There were people there from all over because their was a staffing convention being held in San Diego. There was also a "Swag Room" where we got to pick 5 items to take home for free! I grabbed sweatpants, T-shirt, sunglasses, and shorts and t-shirt for Kev. All in all it was a fun time. This is Lauren and I at our house before we headed out!




This is our Controller Timo. I zoomed in as close as I could get to capture the real "essence" of Timo :) Love it!














Here are some of the girls in my office. Me, Victoria, Jen, Lauren and Cyndi











My neighbor Becky was headed to a Halloween party with her son Brett. He was dressed up as a rocker dude! He was sporting a mohawk and his T-shirt said "Metallikid" It was awesome!












Well, we watched the Buckeye's lose to Penn State on Saturday. Kev wanted to make wings so we had some people over. By the time I remembered to take a picture, Drew, Courtney, Allie, and Curtis had already left. But Michael, Mandy, Loli, me, and Eric made the picture. We are smiling because we are happy the game was over!



No comments: