Monday, October 6, 2008

Pimp and Ho Party!!!

Lauren had a surprise party for her birthday and the theme was pimp and ho. I had never been to one of those parties and I had to go all out (of course). I tried to look like Joy from My Name is Earl. I decided to sport the pregnant belly with pride! The above picture is of Melissa and Me! My tattoo reads "I love Billy Bob" and yes, that is a beer can in my boobs and condoms in my bra.
Here is Loli, Mandy, and me (but our ho names were Candi, Laquesha, and Peggy)
Kevin and I. Kevin's wig just cracks us up.
Mandy and Michael
This is a quick detour from the Pimp and Ho party. Earlier in the week, I had dinner with friends at Soup Plantation. It was soo good, I am pretty sure I gained 10 pounds in one sitting. From left to right we have: Kim, Loli, Sally, and Mandy
Back to Pimp and Ho party, here is Victoria and Dave
Laquesha and Candi :) Working the room.....
Me and Birthday girl, Lauren! Check out my shoes. I wore those at my wedding. Gosh, I am a classy lady :)
Dave again. A.K.A Thugg
Kim! This is actually a cute picture! She could of used my red lipstick.....

No comments: