Sunday, October 12, 2008

Victoria's Birthday Party!

UPDATE ON THE PREGNANCY: I am 25 weeks pregnant and feeling good. Baby Girl Seiple is kicking up a storm! I have a little bit of sciatic pain, but nothing too major. All in all, everything is going well.

Victoria had her 30th birthday party at a wine bar on Saturday. It was a really good time. She had asked me to make Buckeyes for her celebration. I made a double batch.....93 buckeyes! From Left to Right (Melissa, Victoria, Me, Lauren). Victoria has her wine glass up to my belly in an attempt to get my baby started early :) Baby Seiple has soo many good role models her in San Diego :)







Here Victoria is again, feeding my baby alcohol......












This is Lucas and Victoria picking on each other's moles.......I think













This is Lauren and I. I brought non-alcoholic wine to the bar so that I could feel special and hold a wine glass. It really doesn't taste too bad.












Lucas' face is priceless! Lucas is Lauren's boyfriend. I am not sure why half of my face made this picture....












Here is Melissa and Lauren. BTW: we were not required to wear black to this party, it just seemed like everyone did.












Here is Melissa, me and Lauren hugging the host, Lance. Lance is Victoria's husband.













Here is Lauren and I attempting to take pictures like MaryKate and Ashley Olsen. Apparently they say the word "prune" every time they take a picture so that their lips look more plump and their cheekbones look better. I think Lauren has it down. I, on the other hand, look like my cheeks are being sucked into my face :)

No comments: