Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Kevin and I had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt's house and ate way too much food! We had a great time. That evening, we opened our Christmas presents. Kevin's parents gave him a ton of A Christmas Story gifts. He was in heaven! Both Kev and I love that movie. We watch it at least 5 times every Christmas. Here he is with a T-shirt that says "I triple dog dare you" and a leg lamp puzzle that a co worker gave him.

Kevin's parents always send Guido good treats and bones that he absolutely loves! My parents send him OSU T-Shirts and Hats that he absolutely hates, but we love them! This year Guido got a Buckeye hat. We put it on him and laughed and laughed!

He tried, but he couldn't get it off. Maybe if we sport him in his hat and t-shirt on Jan. 5th, we'll beat Texas at the Fiesta Bowl.......fingers crossed


Here are all of Kevin's Christmas Story gifts. T-shirt, DVD, Leg Lamp Puzzle, Christmas Story Game, and Leg Lamp Nightlight. All he is missing is the Red Rider BB Gun :)
On Christmas Day, we went over to Wendi and RJ's for another wonderful dinner. This is Wendi's French Bulldog, Bosley. He was all tuckered out.
Here is one of the dinner tables. There is Bruce, Patti, Wendi, RJ, Andrea and Joe
We were at the kid's table with Cheryl, Cameron, Kev and there is Wendi again :)

Here are Kev and I enjoying our paper hats

On Saturday, Kev and I decided to go to the Wild Animal Park. A co-worker of Kev's gave us free passes. The Wild Animal Park is a 1800 acre wildlife preserve that houses over 3500 animals and represents 260 species. It is also a botanical garden. Here we are overlooking part of the park.

Here are some giraffes and rhinos hanging out and eating together

You can kind of see from this picture how much space the animals get to roam around. It is a really cool place. Kev had never been to the Wild Animal Park, and I was only here once when my brother and his wife came out to visit about 4.5 years ago. So it was pretty much a new experience for both of us.

More Rhinos
This was in the kids section, and they had created some snow (it was basically ice) and they were letting the kids slide down this make-shift hill. It made Kev and I laugh :) Poor San Diego children really can't experience good snow sledding :(

This is a poisonous green frog......very cool

I saved the best picture for last :) This is a picture that my uncle had of my mom and my dad back in the day. Dad, what is up with your ears? Mom, love the ruffle dress :) Ahh, comic relief. Actually, you guys make a cute couple :)














No comments: