Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting Ready!!!

Last Sunday we went over to our friend Cindy's house to meet the boxer she adopted. His name is Leo and he is such a cuddler! I think he liked me :)
Isn't he soo cute? He is really the sweetest dog ever!

My work office had our Secret Santa exchange this past week. We exchange names and give little gifts throughout the week. Then our Manager, Victoria, takes us out to Bucca De Beppo and we tell who we had and eat lots of great food. It was a lot of fun and I couldn't eat for the rest of the day.
Kevin and I spent this weekend getting ready for our Baby Monkey's arrival! I washed all the baby clothes and blankets and started getting my bags packed! I am 34 weeks along so I need to start thinking about getting ready for labor. I think my last month will go by quickly because of the holidays. Actually the whole pregnancy has gone quickly. I have had it really easy. We are getting excited for her to be here and we want everything ready and in place for her arrival :)



No comments: