Sunday, December 21, 2008

Practicing!!!




This weekend we got to babysit our neighbor's 5 1/2 month old baby, Brett. This was the first time Becky and Josh left him overnight and we were excited to watch him! Since Kevin and I are the youngest in the family, we really don't have a lot of experience with little ones. It was great practice! Brett was soo good! He slept well, ate well, and thought both Kevin and I were hysterical! I still would go and check on him about every 2 hours while he was sleeping. (as if the video baby monitor was lying to me) but it made me feel better. I am now positive that I will officially get NO SLEEP when my little one is first born, because I will be checking on her constantly!


Isn't he sooo adorable! He really was that happy the whole time. He never cried! I hope our little one will be this good when she is Brett's age.




Here he is playing with some toys and having a grand old time.












Here is Kevin and him getting ready to take a nap















Here is Brett and I actually napping!













When we got home, poor little Guido had missed us! I fell asleep on the couch and this is Guido's favorite cuddle spot....right behind my knees.












Well on Monday, I will officially be 9 months pregnant. My due date is January 22nd so only about 4 weeks to go! Here are some belly pictures for everyone!



























1 comment:

Ashley Dunaway said...

you look wonderful. I love your hair!