Sunday, December 7, 2008

December Nights

This weekend, Balboa Park in San Diego hosted their annual December Nights. Balboa Park is
the nation's largest urban cultural park. Home to 15 major museums, renowned performing arts venues, beautiful gardens and the San Diego Zoo. Their December nights ran Friday and Saturday and they had an estimated 300,000 people attend. The museums were free, there were food vendors, carolers, a beer tent, and lots and lots of people! Kevin and I went on Saturday night and had a great time. This is me in at the Natural History Museum.

Here is Kevin in front of a Dinosaur at the Natural History Museum.

This is outside walking around. We went from about 5:30pm - 9pm and the weather was really great. It was probably in the mid 60's. Sorry to rub it in to everyone in Ohio who is freezing :)

Here we were sitting and listening to some live music.

All the art shops were open and it was great to just walk around and browse.

Typical Jill picture :)

Oh, and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant! I am feeling really good. I have been sleeping better so I really have no complaints. Kevin says it looks like a swallowed a volleyball. I have to agree with him :)






1 comment:

Stacy said...

Cute glasses! I didn't know you wore them.