Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

For Thanksgiving we went over to my cousin's house (Dan and Lynn Beckman). Kevin makes his Grandma's baked corn. It is delicious!
Here is everyone at Thanksgiving! We had a feast! I ate so much that I think my little monkey gained about 5 pounds! Everything was so good.

Kev and I put up our Christmas tree. Since I am due in January, we decided not to go all out with decorating. We both really love Christmas and love to totally deck out the house. So it took a lot of restraint to limit it to just a Christmas tree and a wreath on the front door. But it will make clean up so much more manageable when I am 9 months pregnant.
We also put in our car seat this weekend. Our car seat was given to us by Clay, Lisa, Mitch, Will, and Grace. It is really cute and has zoo animals all over it. Ken and Jo also gave us little monkey sleeve covers for the car seat. Isn't that fitting? Our little monkey has so many cute little monkey toys and dolls :)





No comments: