Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sleep Deprived!!!!


I just started my 8th month of pregnancy. Only two more months to go! I am due January 22nd. I have really had an easy pregnancy so I shouldn't complain, but I have definitely had more trouble sleeping over the last two weeks. In a way, it isn't too bad. I think it is good preparation for what is to come. Also, late night thinking has helped me come up with some good ideas.

1. In lieu of Christmas cards, I'll wait and send everyone baby announcements after our monkey is born

2. No Christmas decorating this year (only a tree) because I don't want to deal with taking things down and house cleaning when I am 9 months pregnant

3. I'm going to lift some light weights. Since my stomach has grown, I might as well aim for buff arms :)


When my blog is slow, I always put a picture up of my current baby. This is Guido all wrapped up in Kev's arms. Isn't he so ugly, he is cute?

Also, a huge congrats to my girlfriend Denise and her husband Kevin on the birth of their baby boy, Gavin Lee Schimming, born on Thursday in Columbus, OH. Mom, Dad, and baby are doing great!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You're expected on Jina's birthday!!!