Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wedding and Parents visit

On Saturday my friend Andrea got married. It was nice to get out of the house. Kevin babysat Hayden and I went out with Lauren and Lucas. This is Lucas at the end of the night. He was busy working at the security desk :)

Ross and Andrea make a beautiful couple!
They got married overlooking the ocean. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding!
Lauren and I
Lucas and Lauren
My parents left on Saturday and Hayden was definitely tuckered out! They played with her non-stop! So after they left, this is how she passed out :)
We set up the playgym that Loli got Hayden the other day. She loves it!

This is Hayden at Balboa park
Mom, dad and Hayden at Balboa park
passed out asleep!
Here she is in an outfit that my friend Becky got her. She looks adorable in it
Kyle holding Hayden
Emily holding Hayden















1 comment:

Ashley Dunaway said...

you will love that gym for months to come!... Like until 6 Months old! A great great gift!!!!