Sunday, February 15, 2009

All the Aunts and Parents out for a Visit!!!

My parents along with my mom's sisters came out to San Diego for a visit. My Aunt's came out to celebrate Zella's 70th birthday and to visit Aunt Karla that lives out here in San Diego. The rest of my Aunts all live in Ohio. So even though the weather here wasn't great, they thought it was :) My dad came out as well and it was the first time he got to meet little Hayden. Here he is holding her at my Aunt's house....
Here is my mom and dad (Gary and Sarajane Kuhlman) with Hayden.

My Aunt Linda with Hayden...

My Aunt Zella with Hayden...

My Aunt Rita with Hayden.... If you haven't noticed, Hayden was not put down for an entire 3 days I think. She was in heaven!!!

Can you get any cuter? Not Bloody Likely!

Our friends Drew and Courtney got Hayden this Valentine's outfit, complete with the crocks! She wore it on Valentine's day. Isn't it adorable?

On Saturday, dad, Kevin, and I took Hayden for a stroll around the neighborhood. To keep her warm, we put her in this bear sleeper that Rita and Shon from Kevin's work got her. It is sooo darn funny and adorable! She loves it too! She went right to sleep when we put her in it!

Mom and Dad babysat for a few hours on Valentine's Day so that Kevin and I could go out to dinner. It was so nice. I had my first glass of wine since May! Oh, it was glorious!

Dad and Hayden napping...

Guido and Hayden napping.....











No comments: