Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sleeping Baby!!!

My parents are coming into town tomorrow for a week and half, so I may be a bit slow uploading pictures to the blog. Hopefully these will tie you over for a while. But I'll take a ton of pictures while they are here! I love this picture of Guido and Hayden. They are getting along really well. He still wants to lick her, but Guido's learning....
Sleeping on dad's shoulder (one of her favorite spots)

Here she is in her frog getup that my office sent her. I hope she loves green as much as I do! The pacifier is a life saver sometimes!

My managers, Victoria and Melissa stopped by to visit yesterday. Hayden was a little fussy (gas) but she did pretty good. Here is Victoria holding her

Here is Melissa cuddling with her.

Hayden had her third sponge bath yesterday and she actually enjoyed it! Here she is pretty much sleeping with a towel over her head.

Here is a better picture. Sorry about the belly button. It hasn't fallen off yet and looks pretty gross. Look away if that freaks you out!

For those of you that thought Guido would be neglected, think again! He still gets lots of love and I think Hayden tires him out. Here he is passed out!









No comments: