Sunday, September 28, 2008

lunch with friends/Zoo


This weekend, I had lunch with two friends Andrea and Ashley. It was great getting together. Andrea is planning her wedding and just bought a house, and Ashley has a little girl so I picked her brain a great deal. Thanks for the baby blanket, Ashley!!!
On Sunday, Lauren took me to the zoo. I live so close by, and have only been there once. It was a great day and most of the animals were active. The gorillas were my favorite. This guy was right by the window.....I think he had a crush on me :)
Check out this guy sleeping. I wouldn't want to meet him alone in an alley.....
Lauren and I decided this thing is really border ugly, yet cute. Check out the two next to him sleeping. They remind me of Guido :)
Doesn't this elephant make Lauren look skinny? God, you look good!















































No comments: