Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Room and Buckeye Party

Here is our baby room. It is pretty much all finished. Kevin picked out the theme....Baby Looney Tunes. We think it turned out pretty cute. My favorite find was the Baby Looney Tune wall stickers from amazon.com. They stick on the wall, are removable, and won't ruin the paint. Genius!!

Our glider.....gotta love craigslist!


Remeber this? I have had this doll shelf/book shelf since I was girl. We put some baskets on the shelves and are going to use it for a dresser/storage.



We couldn't help ourselves. We had to put Guido in the crib. He hated it!


Our changing table


Here is our crib and changing table.


Our crib.


Here is Kevin practicing with Guido. He was not too happy :(


Well, here you go! I have had many, many requests for a picture of my "baby bump." I am 21 weeks (5 1/2 months pregnant). It gets bigger every day!

Well, yet again we had a Buckeye's party, and yet again.....they lost! Here is Mandy, me, Kev, Sally and Loli during halftime. Check out my cute O-H-I-O t-shirt that Loli got me for my birthday!


Mandy, Mike, Sally, and Loli are smiling (not because they are USC fans) because I made buckeyes......Yum!






















1 comment:

Jessie Lynn Russell said...

YAY for the bump!!! you look so cute Jilly! The nursery is adorable!