Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's a girl!

Hello everyone! Well we found out last week that our little monkey is going to be a girl! Kevin and I were super surpised! We are very excited.

Last week, we also went to our first Nascar race with Mandy and Mike! It was super fun. It was soooo loud that our little baby monkey was kicking all around in there. I have included some pictures of our adventure. (make note of the tank top that I am wearing.....Mandy had it made for my birthday)

It's official - I am half way done with my pregnancy! It has gone fast. Kevin was able to feel her kick last week which was super cool. She is either going to be ADD like her dad, or a soccer player by how much she kicks :)

4 comments:

naidaus said...

I am so happy for you guys! Great to see photos and information. Love H.

Ashley Dunaway said...

I am so happy to see you bloggin' You look amazing!

Jill said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you! I love the pics you two are hilarious. Miss you tons!!!

Jessie Lynn Russell said...

yay!! I'm so happy you finally have something I can see!! Now you guys better be addin some belly pics! I wanna see that bump!!!
Love you both!
Chicky :-)