Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dinner, Mystery Onsie Solved!!!

I received this really cute Onsie in the mail today, with no card, no postage mark.....nothin! I couldn't figure out who it came from. I knew the person must know me, because green is my favorite color, and the phrase is absolutely hysterical! I just happen to speak with my cousin in Boston on Sunday and casually asked her if she sent it, and she did! So thank you Stacy for the absolutely, adorable onsie! Little monkey, Seiple will love it!!! I cannot wait to see her in this!!!





So, Kevin and I have invested in brush after brush to try to get Guido to shed less, but to no avail. We finally broke down and bought the Furminator! It ROCKS!! We have been really good about brushing Guido, and it looks like he lost 5 pounds! Maybe now the neighborhood kids will stop calling him Chubby :(






Monday night a group of us got together at Trophy's. We had good food, discussion, and laughs. RJ, Wendi, Dale, and Amor joined us. Dale and Amor were off to Chicago in the next couple of days... so it was great to see them before they left for a week!


















Mandy's mom had given me a ton of apples that were going to go bad, so I decided to practice my "maternal skills." I made my first ever Apple Cobbler! I think it looks pretty good, if I don't say so myself :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

So the it may look good, how does it taste?

You're welcome for the onesie!

Ashley Dunaway said...

Well, look at you! Little Martha :)