Monday, July 20, 2009

We got a new camera!!!!

We got a new camera on Friday and night and had a very busy weekend.....
Saturday afternoon we went to Hillcrest for the Gay/Pride Parade
Yup, I had my baby in a bar. It was so hot out that we went to a bar in Hillcrest to escape the heat. Hayden slept most of the time....
Cindy and Hayden
All of us......
Saturday night I went downtown to celebrate Dale's birthday
Sunday we went to the beach for a corn hole tournament! We got there around 2pm and didn't leave until 9:30pm. Long day. Hayden is such a trooper!
The tournament was a success. Congrats to Joe and Lauren for winning!!!
Hayden loves the Mr. Peepers that Auntie Wendi made

I like carrots!

I like when Auntie Wendi feeds me!
I love mornings!!!!












2 comments:

Stacy said...

You didn't tell me she has been sitting up! So cute.

Unknown said...

The last two pics were so cute. What a great smile in the last one. Speaking of great smiles...ours in the pic from my bday are pretty nice too.