Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mommy's funny sleeper!

My daddy makes me laugh!
Daddy's kickball team "The Playground Bullies" won the whole thing! Here is an awesome action shot! I cheered him on from the stands.

Friday night, we went to Megan's to celebrate her 30th birthday. I couldn't hang, so I went to sleep with Brutus
Me and Megan
What are you looking at?
Aunt Judy bought me this adorable dress. It has flowers all over it and bee on my butt! I love it!
Saturday night Loli, Yogi, Mandy and Michael came over. I had fun playing!
I like when Auntie Loli feeds me!
I like watching TV with Uncle Michael
I want some of Yogi's wine :)
I was soo tired from Saturday night that I slept until 9:30am.











1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow Potato Head is really growing! I really think she looks more and more like a Kuhlman! Why no video? I miss my shout outs!