Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

ZZzzzzzzzzz

Just chillin in my chair
Surprise!
Now I'm mad...
Hayden loves being on her changing table. I put her down to change her diaper and got this far before she fell asleep, just like that. Too funny
I love being on my changing table! I think it is funny that my parents have to change my toxic diapers!
Yeah!
O.K. dad, uhhh it's not that funny..... Over-actor :)
I love my play gym
On Saturday night we went out downtown for Josh's birthday party. Michael and Mandy babysat Hayden and we had a night on the town! It was so fun. Here are Josh and Becky as the night was beginning....

Here are Kevin and I as the night was ending. Classic Jill picture with the tongue out :)
we went to Karla's for Easter and Hayden got her first Easter basket. She doesn't look too amused, but Kevin and I were excited for the chocolate!
Karla and Hayden
Ashley lent me these adorable bunny shoes for Hayden. Aren't they the funniest things?
Dan and Hayden
The family

Here is another video of our little monkey cooing....enjoy!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the family photo, your hair looks great! She's really growing!

Ashley Dunaway said...

she is the wonderful! Happy easter :)