Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

Sleeping baby.....
To celebrate Kevin's 31st birthday we went to a park and had a cookout! We had a great turnout with lots of our wonderful friends. Here is Mandy holding Hayden. Between Mandy, Lauren and Wendi, Hayden was held the entire time!

As most of you know, I love to pull an April Fools joke on Kevin and this year was no different. I had Kevin's mom send me photos of Kevin growing up (and not just the cute ones). I then had my friend scan them on stickers and I distributed them to the guests at the party. We had Kevin in the bathtub as a baby, Jr. High pictures, Band pictures, college pictures (enough said) and even pictures from Paris and New Years. It was a good surprise and I think everyone enjoyed picking out their funny Kevin picture to wear! Thanks to Jo and Lucas for helping me pull it off!

Lucas, Lauren, and Taylor (Taylor is not theirs) but they look good with a kid, right?

For April Fool's, Wendi made these cupcakes. That's right, they are cupcakes that look like spaghetti and meatballs. How neat is that?
Mike with his son, Tyler. He came in from Florida for a visit.
Cyndi and Rick with Hayden
Victoria, Ashley, and Taylor. Taylor belongs with Ashley :)
Me and Hayden. I think that was the only time that I held my little monkey

Loli and Sally
Dale, RJ, Andrea, and Wendi
Courtney and Allie

Loli, Mandy, Lauren, Hayden, Becky, Sally, me, Andrea, and Wendi
Loli and Mandy
Andrea and Mandy
Sally and Hayden

Joe, RJ, and Dale

Becky, Brett, and Josh
Lauren and I
Victoria and Lauren
Jackson, John, and Carlee
Andrea and Joe - How comfortable?

Me, Kevin, and Loli with our stickers
Yogi, doing his yoga beer chugging move

Drew and Courtney
























3 comments:

Stacy said...

She's getting so big!

Ashley Dunaway said...

we had such a great time. L and L looks great with Taylor. hummmmmmm

naidaus said...

Your little one is growing, and growing! I would love to have one of those stickers!! Great work. Miss and love ya, H.