Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 months old!!!

Hayden turns 3 months old next week! We can hardly believe it. I weighed her the other day and she was 12 lbs. 4 oz. She is still eating a ton and growing everyday!
I start back to work this week and Kevin has taken off the next 5 weeks to be a stay-at-home dad. So this past week we took Hayden to his office so he could drop off his work car. Here Hayden is with Pro-Rilla (Progressive's own monkey)

"OMG!! I get a picture with Flo, the Progressive spokeswoman! I am giddy with excitement!! Someone quick, take a picture!!"
Asleep after my star studded morning at Daddy's office
My wonderful friend and second mom, Daryl, made Hayden this beautiful hat. Hayden absolutely loves to wear it!
How cute is my family?
We have started putting Hayden in her Bumbo chair. She isn't quite ready for it, because she can only hold her head up for a little while. But she likes the change of scenery when she is in it.
"I love when Daddy tickles me!"
"I love my bath time"
"O.K. Dad, the Alfalfa look is not funny. I repeat, NOT FUNNY!"
Naked Baby!!!
On Friday, we went to my office so I could get my desk organized. Hayden liked my headset :)
Aunti Loli got Hayden this adorable outfit. How cute!!!!
On Saturday we went up to Huntington Beach because Corrin had her First Communion. She looked absolutely beautiful!
Here is Philip, Cat, and Corrin in front of their house before church.

The first video is of bath time with Daddy. Hayden loves her bath time. She actually normally cries when we take her out :)
The second video is of Daddy tickling Hayden. She loves it and just coos and coos!
The final video is of me blowing Hayden kisses. When the wind hits her face, she takes a deep inhale and then laughs. It is like she is sucking in my kiss. It's pretty funny :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hayden, I love your bath time hair do your dad gave you! Thanks for the kisses and the shout out!

Kevin and Jill said...

Glad you liked the shout out!