Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progressive Holiday Party

This Saturday was finally our company holiday party. We reserved an old paddle wheel boat to cruise on Mission Bay while we ate and partied. A bunch of us met up beforehand at a nearby bar called the Coaster Saloon. It gets it's name from the old wooden roller coaster right across the street in Belmont Park. Here is Sean and Dave as the night gets started at the saloon.

Justin has a great Mr. Rogers likeness.

Will and Joe at the saloon. Isn't Joe precious?


Megan and Cindy cheese it up for the camera. Looking good ladies!


This is the best picture I could get of the roller coaster in the distance while we were on the boat. The lights outline the track and occasionally flash on and off.


My branch manager Sean and the regional manager Lance's wife. I think I caught her a little off guard!


Neighbor and team leader Drew with his main squeeze Courtney at the dinner table.


Shon (a.k.a. Shooter) and Rita at dinner. They were largely responsible for my baby daddy party this past fall.


As the night goes on, Drew, Will, Collin, Emily and Courtney start to get a little loosened up!


Angie and Shooter by the bar on the boat. Angie looks great, Shooter looks a little loaded!
I decided not to attend the holiday party. I didn't think it would be wise to be on a boat for 3 hours in case baby monkey decided to come. I thought it would be unlikely, but you never know. How embarrassing would that be to have to ask the boat to turn around because my water just broke! So while Kevin was at his work party, I had friends (Lauren and Lucas) over. We ordered pizza and watched a ton of movies. Then on Sunday, I went over to a friend's house for our annual Goal Board party. We flipped through magazines and cut out pictures and words that resemble the goals we want to achieve in the future. This is my third year doing it and I highly recommend it!
Friday was my last day of work for the next 13 weeks! I am nervous that I am going to be bored out of my mind this week, so I am hoping baby monkey will not be late. It will be very weird not going to work every day.... I don't know what I'll do with myself. I have a Dr's appointment on Monday so we'll see what they have to say.....
Hopefully my next post will actually have pictures of our little monkey! We can't wait!!!










No comments: