Sunday, January 11, 2009

11 days and counting!!!

Check out that belly! I think I swallowed a beach ball :) Well, only 11 days till my due date! Here are some belly pictures (hopefully the last of them). Kevin and I are all ready for the arrival of our baby monkey. We actually can't wait. I go to the doctor every week now and am just waiting for something to happen. I am still working, but this will probably be my last week depending on how my doctors appointment goes on Monday.
I feel lucky that I have had a very easy pregnancy and I am keeping my fingers crossed that our baby girl will be as easy as my pregnancy. We can wish, right?

I watched the Fiesta Bowl all alone with Guido. I didn't want to have a party, because every time I do, they lose. Obviously, they still lose. But I sported Guido in his Ohio State T-shirt and baseball hat. Thanks for those mom and dad! Here is the front version of him, looking like a nerd (he hates the hat, by the way, but I think it is too funny)
Here is him lying down so you can see the Ohio State part.
Every Christmas we get together with our friends to do a re-gift exchange. We take old gifts we have been given, wrap them up and do a white elephant gift exchange. Because of schedules, we had it this weekend. Every year, Kevin gets the worst gift! Here he is opening his Pink Nightmare :)

Lauren received a Christmas ornament of a Merman. Not a Mermaid, but a merman. It was too funny.

But of course we made Kevin try on his new pants! Normally we go out to the bar afterwards and you have to wear what you were given. Being that I am pregnant, we didn't do that this year. So he lucked out.
HE is a good sport :)

Here he is posing with the Merman and a lunch box that Mandy received. She loved it and is going to use it for work.
On Sunday, I went to my friend Andrea's wedding shower. It was a brunch in Old Town and it was a great time. Andrea got a ton of great kitchen stuff. Her wedding is in a month and I can't wait!









No comments: