Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nice Weekend!

Hayden tried to stay up with us on Friday night, but just couldn't make it.....
On Saturday we went over to Many and Michael's. Hayden loves their cat Sunshine
Here she is trying to feed Sunshine a chip
Hayden loves giving her Auntie Mandy kisses!
Uncle Michael giving Hayden a freezie pop
Brain freeze!
More please!!
Hayden loves playing with buckles. Kevin took one off of a broken stroller, sewed it together and gave it to Hayden. It has become her favorite toy
2nd favorite toy.....boxes!
Trying to close the lid.....

On her head......
Smile!
On Sunday Kevin cleaned out the attic and he found 3 dogs that my grandma (Calista) had given me when I was a little girl. The dogs are 3 different sized and I had named them Fluffy, Buffy, and Scruffy. My mom had convinced me years ago not to put them in a garage sale. Boy am I glad! We pulled them out and gave them to Hayden and she thought she hit the jackpot!!!
She was hugging them and kissing them - so cute!

Here is a video of Hayden dancing around with some ribbon that was found in the attic

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love the fact that country music is playing in the background