Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gay Pride Parade

Look at my CRAZY hair!!!!



On Saturday we went to the annual Gay Pride parade. Hayden had a front row seat!

Hayden and Daddy...

After the parade we went to get some tacos. Hayden had fun trying on everyones sunglasses


I think she liked the red ones....

smile!!!!

later, we went over to Many and Michael's for a cookout. Hayden crawled into Billie's kennel and was having a great time!

How do I get out of here?

Ah well, I'll just take a nap

Hayden found Billie's water bowl and dumped it over her head.

Pull up your pants!

Hayden had a fun Saturday. Parade, being in a kennel, dumping water on herself, eating, napping....it was a good day


Here is a video of Hayden and I shouting Yeah!!!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

I think she looks just like you in the second picture.

LOVE, love, LOVE the video. You should play "Yeah" by Usher for her!