Sunday, January 10, 2010

Close Ups!!!

So I had a request (from a loyal blog fan, Stacy) that she wanted to see more close ups of Hayden. This is easier said then done considering Hayden doesn't sit still.....EVER. But please enjoy the following close up pics - this was the best I could get of my little Chunky Monkey!








On Saturday night, Kev, Hay, Mandy, Michael, Lauren, Lucas and myself went out for sushi. Hayden enjoyed edamame and avocado




more closeups. Some more scarier than others......


WOW!!


The first video is of Hayden attempting to climb up our stairs. She does this like 30 times a day - no matter how many times I say NO! We put the baby gate up on Sunday - so that problem has been solved.





1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow, she's growing like a weed! I think I see your dad in her...scary :) Great job on the close ups!