Sunday, March 3, 2013

Photo Dump!!!

 I completely apologize for the 2 month delay in the blog.  Inexcusable!!!  I promise to be better.  In my defense, I couldn't figure out how to upload pictures when the blog site that I used made some changes.  Luckily, my amazing niece, Grace, who also has her own blog (and pictured above) fixed it for me.  Thanks Grace!  These next few photos are of Hayden's 4th birthday.  This is her and Grace opening up Shanda and Kirt's gardening tool set they gave her.  She LOVED it!
 This is the first year she didn't cry when singing Happy Birthday!
 Hayden has enjoyed her first "real" winter.  She told me she wanted a snowman holding balloons on her birthday cake.  Ask, and ye shall receive!
 Quinn has been talking a ton.  She tries to sing "Are you sleeping", the ABC's, and Twinkle Twinkle.  She can say Mommy, Daddy, Guido, Hay Hay, No, Milk, Thank You, I love you, Auntie, etc. 
 This was a photo at Hayden's Christmas program
 Hayden did great at her Christmas program.  I was so proud of her!  I clearly don't dress her in dresses enough, because instead of singing, she preferred to twirl her dress.  LOL!  She makes me laugh so much :)
 Hayden isn't picky.  She asked Santa for Toys, Presents and Candy.  I think Santa can deliver that....
 Quinn was pissed because we took her egg roll away to sit on Santa's lap.  She was not having it!
Sitting on Pa Pa's lap checking out her Xmas gift 
 Passed out with Aunt Lisa
 All the grand kids....Mitch, Quinn, Hay, Grace, Will, Ken and Jo.  Notice how Hay and Quinn were not in the mood......
 Ken and Jo had these tall snowman decorations and the girls loved them!  How cute is this photo?
 Hayden and Daddy made their first snowman.  Kinda looks like Jabba The Hut.  Better luck next time....

The below picture is of Gracie at her birthday party
We did Hayden's birthday party a few week's after her actual birthday.  But on her "actual" day, we surprised her before preschool with a chocolate cupcake and a balloon!  Hay is normally very grumpy in the morning, maybe I should do this every day :)

No comments: