Monday, May 7, 2012

Kids

Sorry I have been so bad about the blog these past two weeks.  I had traveled to Florida for work and a girls weekend.  Then I was home for 4 days and then off to DC for a conference.  Kevin was a HERO and took care of the girls for practically 2 weeks.  Luckily he recruited tons of friends to help him. 

 On Saturday we went over to Loli and Yogi's new place.  Earlier the kids had a photo shoot at Mandy's (stay tuned for some amazing pics!) so they were beat by the end of the night.
 Hayden is fast asleep on the floor
 Lauren keeping Quinn warm.
 Kevin, Hayden and Mandy
 Doesn't Hayden look like a little person? I can't believe how fast they grow!!!!
 We walked to the beach (which is just at the end of their block) to check out the Super Moon.  Hayden thought it was really cool!
 Quinn and Lauren
I was in Florida two weeks ago for a get together with my high school friends.  We were in Orlando and had a great time!

No comments: