Sunday, February 19, 2012

Superbowl, Phoenix, Valentine's Day

The last few weeks were busy and I have completely been lazy about updating the blog. My apologies! Let me catch you up..... Quinn is 5 months old and practically crawling!
Hayden is almost potty trained....

My parents retired and are spending 3 months in Phoenix. Last weekend we met my brother and his family in Phoenix for a few days. We had a blast! My nephew, Grady, is a year older than Hayden and my niece, Allie, is 2 years older. They had a great time together!

The place my parents are renting have a putting green in the back yard. Kids and adults alike had fun with that.

hanging out at a park...

having fun swinging!



Charlie Brown...Lucy's 5c - The Psychiatrist is in

Grandma and Grandpa and the kids

Grady, Hayden and Allie riding a turtle

Craig, Jill, Kevin and I went to Sedona for 2 days. It was great to leave the kids with my parents. Sedona is absolutely beautiful!

This is a fault line and it shows how an earthquake hundreds of years ago moved the earth 5 inches! That crack (showing the earthquake) was 5 miles long!

We took a jeep tour in Sedona and it was fun! We definitely went off-roading!

Can you see the Eagle and his nest?

Can you see the camel?

This was a chapel built into the rock

and this is a ridiculously huge house right across from the chapel

just being goofy

We went to a place called Rawhide that is a re-enactment of an old western town. Cowboys, face gun fights in the streets, carriage rides, etc. The kids had a great time. Hayden still talks about the cowboys that she saw

Hayden and Grady mining for gold

petting zoo

petting a pig

sitting in a carriage

We had a nice Valentine's day. This is a beautiful book that Clay, Lisa, Mitch, Will and Gracie got Hay and Quinn. We have been reading it almost every night

On Saturday night, Kevin and I went out on a much -needed date. I had a gift certificate from my company (baby shower gift) that entitled me to a massage and a fancy dinner. Lauren and Lucas volunteered to babysit while we were out. I think Quinn and Hay had a great time!

watching the Lion King

playing dress up

talking on her phone

Look at that chunky face!!!! Love it!

Hay crashed out on Lauren

Lucas and Quinn.....SO CUTE!

I think Quinn is trying to wrestle the Kangaroo



No comments: