Sunday, October 9, 2011

3 Weeks Old

Quinn is 3 weeks old this week. She is sleeping really well (I am only getting up once in the night to feed her). All in all, she is a great baby!
She has really grown and is fitting into her 0-3 months clothes much better.

Such a cute sleeper!

Snuggled up with Daddy

Laying on Kevin and taking it all in. I think Quinn is going to have Kevin's eye coloring. A greenish/blue color.

She loves sleeping on her Daddy! (I think Kevin enjoys it too :)

Hayden sitting by her little sister. It is amazing how big Hay is compared to Quinn.

Saturday morning...getting ready to watch football.

again....sleeping on daddy

More sleeping. Quinn sleeps like me (with her mouth open)

Sleeping in her crib. We moved Quinn to her crib Saturday night and she and Hayden did great sharing a room. Hayden slept right through the crying.

Decked out for the Buckeye game. I can't believe they lost!!!!

Hayden laughs so hard when Guido wears his Buckeye T-shirt

How cute is this family?

1 comment:

The Harrell's said...

Two things about this post...One I now know you sleep with your mouth open...so not sure how to process that...LOL!! Second tell Hay I laugh when Guido wears his shirt too!!! Your dog is hilirious without a shirt so with one it's super funny!!