Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blackout

Mom came into town this weekend (as Quinn is due this week!). She has had an exciting visit. We had a 7 hour blackout on Thursday that went all the way into Mexico and Arizona. Being 9 months pregnant, I was not amused to have no cell reception, computer, lights, and fans (it was hot!) Power has been restored and I am very thankful! So we spent this weekend having quality time with Hayden before Quinn's arrival. Hopefully, our next blog will be pictures of Quinn! Stay tuned......
Close Buckeye game on Saturday. I LOVE this picture!!!

Mom brought out a bunch of my old dance costumes. Once she put this tutu on and the ballet slippers and head band (from Auntie Stacy) we could not get her to stop dancing!!!

Another dance costume. I didn't start dance until the 2nd grade, so I probably wore this in the 3rd or 4th grade. I think Hayden is going to have the Seiple height. I was definitely short as a kid!

This was my first dance costume. I was in the 2nd grade and I was a little dutch girl. Hayden had so much fun in these costumes. She danced all around the house. I am glad mom saved them!

Hat and all! So cute!












No comments: