Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

What a great weekend we had! On Saturday we went over to Mandy and Michael's for a cookout. It was a gorgeous day and Hayden had so much fun playing with Billie in their back yard!
Say Hi!
Who stole mommy's chair? Oh, that's right.....HAYDEN!
Hayden with her favorite person...Uncle Michael!
Auntie Sally came over with her new puppy Lucy! She is a multipoo. Hayden couldn't get over how adorable she was!
She LOVED playing with Lucy
Does Michael have a twin? A successful Professional Basketball player twin?
On Sunday we went over to Dan and Lynn's for Mother's Day brunch. We ate a ton of food and had a great time. Hayden crashed in the car on the way home.
I had an AMAZING Mother's Day. Kevin and Hayden made me feel sooo special. Hayden had a special present for me from Gail (our daycare provider). Gail had made me a scrapbook of Hayden throughout the last year. It certainly made me cry! I had never seen any of these pictures because they were taken at daycare. Hayden is sooo lucky to have Gail has her daycare provider. She is soooo amazing!!!
Kevin wasn't sure how he would top the scrapbook that Hayden and Gail gave me, but he did pretty well. He got me a massage!!!!!! I am soo excited! I also got flowers, and Karla got me flowers, and plenty of cards. I didn't think Kevin could top the mother's day from last year, but he certainly did. I feel like I won "Mother of the Year!" As I type this, he is making me a surprise dinner :) How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing family? I am truly, truly blessed!
Whoa!
Silly girl!
I got a ton of kisses on Mother's Day from Hayden
Yeah!!!!














No comments: