Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grandma Jo and Pap Pap visit

Kevin, Jo, Ken, and Hayden went up to L.A. to visit the Tar Pits. The Tar Pits are
one of the world’s most famous fossil localities, recognized for having the largest and most diverse assemblage of extinct Ice Age plants and animals in the world.
Here they are checking out the park
Hayden and a lot of fossils!
Grandma Jo and Hayden
Ken, Jo, Hayden, and Kevin also got to go to a Padres game. The Padres even won!!
Ahhh, happy family (unfortunately, I had to work)
We also took a tour of Old Town
Grandma Jo and Pap Pap really tired Hayden out!
Hayden just LOVED Grandma Jo. She was all smiles when Jo was around :)
Hayden was a big fan of Pap Pap as well :)
Here she is sleeping in Pap Pap's arms
Happy 1st Mother's day!!! I had a great day! Hayden and daddy made me breakfast, we went on a walk, we bought a web cam so we can talk with our cousins in Ohio, and daddy made me a wonderful dinner. It was glorious! Why can't everyday be Mother's Day?
me and my monkey :)
Check out the stylin' shoes :)
I'm a proud mama!


















2 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE the kicks! Kev is like MacGyver! Cables and shoes...genius!

Kevin and Jill said...

He is more like MaGruber from Sat. night live LOL!