Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hayden is growing by the minute!

Finally! I have some pictures of Daddy and Hayden sleeping :) He was always catching me...so it was his turn
Hee hee

Guido had a vet appointment last week and I was told he is "officially" obese! I shouldn't have been surprised since the neighbor kids call him Chubby :) He needs to lose 10-15% of his body weight. So he had to go on a diet, and that meant getting strict with Kevin. Whatever Kevin ate, Guido ate. So far, Kev has been good about not giving Guido table scraps and it seems to be paying off. Although, I don't think Guido is as happy :) Guido is almost 15 pounds and he needs to get to 13 lbs! This will take a lot of will power on Kev's part.
Sleeping beauty
Hayden likes her pacifier
She is discovering her hands too
Bird face!
Below is a video of Hayden doing Tummy Time

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Aww, I miss her!

Kevin and Jill said...

She missed you too! Thanks for the card and picture. We got it in the mail yesterday

Daryl said...

Jill, what a beauty you and Kevin have! I left a comment awhile ago. Love your blog. I finished the hat for Hayden and will put it in the mail soon. Love, Chuck and Daryl AKA Mom and Dad

Kevin and Jill said...

Hi Daryl,
I am so glad that you check the blog! I think of you and Chuck often! Love You!!!